In an effort to help promote and support our local businesses, we designed a specific Patch Business Board with our local business owners in mind.
Ideas and Tips on using the Business Board
- You want to announce a location change — don't forget to include your business name, old address, new address and contact information like phone, website or email.
- You named an employee of the week — snap a photo of your star performer and post it along with the employee's name and why they are the employee of the week. Don't forget your business name and address.
- You created an awesome new spring display — snap a photo and post it on the board. Don't forget your business name and address so shoppers can find you.
- You updated the inside of your business with a fresh coat of paint — snap a photo and share it along with your business name and a quick note about how you refreshed.
- Your chef added a new item to the menu — post your new menu items and a fabulous photo of the food your guests can find at your restaurant.