- Middletown police arrested Alfio M. Rubino, 33, of Tarragon Drive, East Hampton, with failure to have tail lamps, no insurance, improper use of a marker plate and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Earl Garvey, 59, of 110 Lake Rd., Andover, Monica Wiekrykas, 42, of 179 East Cotton Hill Road, Portland and Sophie Barnes, 83, of 18 Champion Hill Road, East Hampton were involved in a three-car accident at the North Main Street, Route 66 intersection. Garvey was issued a written warning for following too close.
- Stacy Rivera, 32, of 16 East High St., East Hampton was involved in a one car vs. pole accident on Sillimanville Road. Rivera was issued a summons for failure to drive right, evading responsibility, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and operating an unregistered motor vehicle. Jason Bernard, 33, of the same address was issued a summons for failure to maintain minimum insurance requirements in the same incident.
- A 14 year old juvenile of East Hampton was issued a summons for disorderly conduct.
- Steven Fagan, 59, of 2 Ridge Road, East Haddam and Denis Davis, 54, of 335 Butternut St., Middletown, were involved in a two-car accident at the intersection of Childs Road and West High Street. Fagan was issued a written warning for failure to grant the right of way.
- Ronald Allan Way, 45, of 100 Young St., East Hampton was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- Joshua D. Ganoe, 23, of 899 Middletown Road, Colchester, was issued a written warning for failure to obey a control signal.
Let Patch save you time. Get stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.