Arrest warrants on 10 individuals whose last known address was in East Hampton or Portland have been issued by the courts in the past month, according to records.
Overall, there are 56 outstanding arrest warrants for individuals who at one time resided in East Hampton and 26 with Portland addresses. All are for failure to appear or violation of probation.
All of the court-issued arrest warrants are available for public viewing on the Connecticut Judicial Branch's website under a state law passed several years ago in an effort to serve the interests of the public.
Some of the unserved bench warrants listed on the website date back years. In those instances the suspects have either left the area or state, or they didn’t live in the state to begin with at the time of their original arrest, State Police Lt. Paul Vance said in an for Patch.
Those warrants that have been issued in the last 30 days:
- Russell J. Baker, 239 Sandhill Road, Portland
- Wayne Boulier, 25B Church St., Portland
- Andreas C. Guliani, 10 Farm Lane, Portland
- Michael F. Mysatyukow, 232 Route 66, Portland
- Amy L. Pease, 11 Ridge Road, Portland
- John Balch, 13 Oak Knoll Road, East Hampton
- Robert Demonte, 13 Oak Knoll Road, East Hampton
- Christopher Eckola, 21 Hilltop Road, East Hampton
- Stacy D. Rivera, 82 Main St., East Hampton
- John Rucker, 177 Hog Hill, East Hampton
The judicial website cautions against attempting to take action against anyone based on information contained on the website.