- Christopher Keith Cherry, 25, of 159 Main St., East Hampton, was charged with violation of probation.
- Michael Nappe, 45, of 315 Skiff St., North Haven was issued a written warning for failure to obey a traffic signal.
- There was an evading motor vehicle accident on Brook Trail. The evading vehicle was driven by Shane Ferwerda, 31, of 9 Depot Hill, Cobalt. Ferwerda was issued a summons for evading responsibility. The other vehicle involved was driven by Jack Warner, 41, of 22 Walnut Ave., East Hampton.
- Lynda R. Derosier, 53, of 242 White Birch Road, East Hampton, was involved in a one-car accident on White Birch Road. Derosier was issued a ticket for traveling too fast for conditions.
- Brian A. Cherry, 24, of 159 Main St., East Hampton, was charged with failure to respond to an infraction.
- Tiffany Jean Dellacamera, 25, of 15 Porges Road, East Haddam, was charged with two counts of second-degree failure to appear in court stemming from two separate incidents.
- Zachary James Morgan, 19, of 88 Brittany Farms, Apt. 302, New Britain, was was charged with failure to respond to an infraction/violation.
- Christopher Keith Cherry, 25, and Brian A. Cherry, 24, both of of 159 Main St., East Hampton, were charged with third-degree burglary, sixth-degree larceny.
- Kristen Chapone, 22, of 4 Depot Hill Road, East Hampton, was charged with third-degree larceny, disorderly conduct, operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- Timothy Tully, 52, of 101 Appletree Lane, Portland, was issued a written warning for improper lane use.
- Gloria Losada-Zarate, 55, of 81 Wopowog Road, East Hampton, was issued a written warning for traveling unreasonably fast.