- Marco Morales, 31, of Providence, R.I., and Lois Kennedy, 59, of 2 Collie Brook Road, East Hampton were involved in a two car motor vehicle accident at the West High Street and Cone Road intersection. Morales was issued a written warning of following too close.
- William J. Choma, Jr., 58, of 20 Namonee Trail, East Hampton, was issued a summons of interfering with police.
- Christopher Wessell, 29, of Norwich, was issued a summons of second-degree threatening and second-degree harassment.
- Susan E. Bruzik, 47, of 17 Lisa Court, Portland, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alochol.
- Robert F. McGinn, 55, of 29 Waverly Ave., Portland, was charged with driving under the influence of and failure to drive right.
- Noemi D. Priester, 30, of 139 Federal St., West Hartofd was issued a ticket of illegal passing.
- James Eck, 69, of 8 Hills Ave., East Hampton, and Clifofd Libbly, 63, of 26 Hills Ave., East Hampton, were involved in a two car motor vehicle accident in the area of 105 Main Street. Eck was issued a written warning of unsafe backing.
- Nathan R. Hall, 18, of 22 No. Main St., East Hampton was issued a summons of disorderly conduct.
- John E. Donnelly, III of 14 Stoneywood Drive, Niantic, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Sarah A. Knobloch, 21, of 236 Church St., Hebron, was charged with failure to drive right and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.