- Kenneth C. Strong, 30, of 112 Mott Hill Road, East Hampton, was issued a ticket for operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Jeffrey L. Murzyn, 47, of 5 Southwinds Road, Moodus, was issued a written warning for failure to display reflectorized plate.
- Jonathan M. Balch, 23, of 13 Oak Knoll, East Hampton, was issued a summons for failure to drive right and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and without insurance.
- Debra J. Cyr, 47, of 82 Main St., Apt. 206, East Hampton, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle under suspension, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with an obstructed view.
- Robert E. Sharkevich, 29, of 39 Lindbergh Drive, Wethersfield was charged with second-degree threatening and disorderly conduct.
- Dan Olson, 38, of 38 Pocotopaug Drive, East Hampton was issued a written warning for passing a standing school bus.
- Emily Cyr, 19, of 19 Jackman Road., Amston, Daphne Pierce, 38, of 149 Airline Trail, Portland and Kenneth Doney, 50, of 57 Colchester Ave., East Hampton, were involved in a three-car accident at the intersection of Route 66 and Childs Road. Cyr was issued a written warning for failure to drive a reasonable distance apart.
- Michelle K. Toce, 22, of 32 North Maple St., East Hampton, was charged with disorderly conduct.