- Michael Underwood, 18, of 44 Edgerton St., East Hampton was involved in a one–car accident on Hog Hill Road. Underwood received a written warning for traveling too fast for conditions.
- Jordan K. Parsons, 24, of 50 Old Middletown Ave., East Hampton, Jean Mahue, 25, of 127 Falls Road, Moodus and Aaron Freeman, 22, of 231 Gilead St., Andover, were each issued tickets in the same incident. Parsons was issued a ticket for creating a public disturbance. Mahue was issued a ticket for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than ½ ounce of cannabis and creating a public disturbance. Freeman was issued a ticket for creating a public disturbance.
- Tammy Strong, 35, of 78 Mott Hill Road, East Hampton and Jean Paul Valenzuela, 20, of 4 Meadow Drive, Cromwell, were involved in a two-car accident on West High Street. Strong was issued a written warning for failure to grant the right of way.
- Jodi Junokas, 43, of 56 East Hampton Road, Marlborough was issued a written warning for traveling unreasonably fast.
- Debra Brooke, 38, of 4B Bellevue Street, East Hampton was issued a summons for disorderly conduct.