- Michael J. Staples, 19, of 18 Joe Williams Road, Moodus, was issued a summons for failure to drive right and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- Christopher Nosal, 35, of 1 No. Maple St., East Hampton, and Lorean Cherry, 74, of 259 Church St., Amston, were involved in a two-car accident on Route 66. Nosal was issued a written warning for following too close.
- Sabrina Parazino, 19, of 27 Haines Trail, Haddam Neck, was involved in a one-car accident on Flanders Road and was issued a written warning for traveling too fast for conditions.
- Jessica Estevam, 31, of 4 Wilkes Road, East Hampton, was issued a written warning for having a broken taillight/brake light assembly. Estevam also received a verbal warning for traveling too fast for conditions.
- Michael Allen Latronica, 61, of 74 Prospect St., Middletown was charged with fifth-degree larceny.
- Robert Peter Gish, 73, of 320 Plains Road, Haddam, was charged with criminal possession of a gun and interfering with/resisting an officer.
- Cindy D. Dalterio, 52, of 21 Johnston Ave., Willimantic was charged with failure to drive right and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Hernan A. Guillen, 60, of 6212 Avalon Dr., Orange, CT was issued a written warning for failure to drive right.
- Nicholas Villar, 23, of 197 Wall St., Hebron was charged with fifth-degree larceny.
- Scott Robert Briggs, 56, of 659 Durham Rd., Madison was charged with the illegal transfer of a gun and interfering with/resisting an officer.
- Jason Hines, 26, of 60 Bartholomew Ct., Colchester was issued a ticket for failing to obey a traffic signal.