- Scott Edward Evans, 28, of 29 Windsor Ave., Hartford was charged with sixth-degree larceny.
- Debra Taylor, 59, of 208 Main St., Apt. 7, East Hampton, was issued a summons for second-degree harassment.
- Ralph Stone, Jr., 56, of 15 Barbara Ave., East Hampton, was issued a ticket for creating a public disturbance.
- Blaire Marie Ocelik, 31, of 81 Middletown Ave., East Hampton, was charged with risk of injury to a minor and second-degree breach of peace.
- Angela Serahina, 50, of 37 Old Middletown Ave., East Hampton, was issued a ticket for operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Jose Figueroa, 43, of 100 Maple St., East Hartford, was charged with third-degree burglary, fifth-degree larceny, credit card theft and illegal use of a credit card.