- Robert Sweikert, 45, of 2583 Jagger Lane, Hebron, was charged with failure to drive right and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Samuel J. Clymer, 47, of 1935 Boston Post Road, Westbrook, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a license and without insurance.
- Jason Livingston, 35, of 7 Emerson Road, East Hampton, and Michael Filanda, 60, of 87 Quiet Woods Road, East Hampton, and Carl Cross, 44, of 43 Latimore Street, East Hartford, were involved in a three-car accident on Young Street. Livingston was issued a written warning for failure to drive right.
- Todd B. Goodspeed, 23, of 129 Parker Road, East Haddam, was charged with illegal possession of narcotics and illegal sale of narcotics.
- Heather Miceli, 28, of 5 Colchester Ave., East Hampton, was issued a summons for disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Laurie Peterson, 57, of 312 Griswold St., Glastonbury, was issued a citation for improper parking and violating the parking ban.
- Alexandra Prevost, 19, of 82 Old Andover Road, Hebron, and Alexandria Byron, 35, of 41 Bretton Road, Middletown, were involved in a two-car accident at the intersection of Route 66 and Spice Hill Drive. Prevost was issued a written warning for failure to obey a stop sign.
- Melissa Niwinski, 33, of 320 Jones St., Amston and Louise Pugh, 47, of 45 Wopowog Road, East Hampton, were involved in a two-car accident on Route 66 in the area of 151 East High St. Niwinski was issued a written warning for following too close.
- Roy Pyne, Jr., 65, of 28 Apache Lane, Marlborough, and a 17-year-old juvenile of Marlborough were involved in a two-car accident on Route 66. Pyne was issued a ticket for failure to grant the right of way.
- Peter T. Perault, 48, of 14 Sherry Drive, East Hampton, was issued a ticket for failure to obey a stop light control signal.
- Kelsey Wojcik, 19, of 17 Overlook Drive, East Hampton, was issued a summons for disorderly conduct.
- Piotr M. Bryzys, 38, of 121 West High St., East Hampton, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and failure to drive right.
- Adam Michael Lay, 36, of 2 South Main St., East Hampton, was charged with second-degree failure to appear in court.
- Patrick S. Aiello, 24, of 3 Sears Place, East Hampton, was charged with second-degree failure to appear in court.
Let Patch save you time. Get stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.