- Nancy Olsen, 42, of 15 Mohawk Trail, East Hampton and Scott Minnick, 44, of 28 South Main St., East Hampton were involved in a two-car accident at the intersection of Flanders Road and Lakeview Road. Olsen was issued a written warning for failure to obey a stop sign.
- David Secore, 60, of 229 East High St., East Hampton, was issued a summons for burning without a permit.
- Peter P. Moore, 32, of 85 North Main St., Apt. 98, East Hampton, was issued a ticket for failure to drive right after he was involved in a one-car accident on Middletown Avenue.
- Joanne Casey Foreman, 50, of 35 Tupell Place, Middletown, was charged with disorderly conduct and violating a protective order.
- Daniel Gates, 29, of 21 West St., East Hampton, was issued a ticket for failure to obey a stop sign.
- Demetrius F. Brown, 43, of 61 Falls Bashan Road, Moodus, was issued a written warning for failure to obey a control signal.