- Adam Coleman, 19, of 15R West High St., East Hampton and Hilda Cardona, 68, of 34 Pilgrim Lane, Naugatuck, were involved in a two-car accident on Route 66 near the Spice Hill Road intersection. Coleman was issued a written warning for following too close.
- April Hyatt, 55, of 35 Sipples Hill, Moodus and Helen Mustin, 51, of 43 Douglas Dr., Canterbury were involved in a two-car accident in the area of Route 16 and Main Street. Hyatt was issued a written warning for failure to follow at a reasonable distance apart.
- Ralph B. Stone, Jr., 55, of 15 Barbara Ave., East Hampton, was issued a ticket for creating a public disturbance.
- Steven Tyler Stolfi, 18, of 33 Fern Lane, Middle Haddam was charged with operating under the influence and traveling unreasonably fast stemming from a one car motor vehicle accident that occurred on 11/5/12 on Lake Drive near the intersection of Spellman’s Point Road.
- Christopher J. Hils, 55, of 146 Wopowog Road, East Hampton, was charged with driving under the influence, failure to drive right and failure to obey a traffic signal.
- Wilma B. Nowsch, 66, of 85 No. Main St., Unit 135, East Hampton was arrested for driving under the influence and failure to drive right.
- Michael Paulo Affinito, 21, of 30 Barbara Ave., East Hampton was arrested for failure to respond to an infraction.
- Kevin Michael Lombardi, 41, of 65 Champion Hill Road, East Hampton was charged with possession of a machine gun.
- Kayla Marie Sypek, 20, of 17 Staeth Rd., East Hampton and Sean Gregory Doran, 20, of 59 So. Main St., East Hampton were each charged with first-degree threatening, first-degree reckless endangerment and first-degree breach of peace.
- Brian Goodwin, 49, of 19 South Main St., East Hampton was issued a ticket for operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Jamie Scott Rich, 30, of 214 Rising Trail, Middletown was charged with second-degree threatening.
- Alexa Marie Jergies, 18, of 3 Curry Lane, East Hampton was charged with second-degree failure to appear in court stemming from a Nov. 9, 2012 incident.
- Stacy Deanna Rivera, 32, of 16 East High St., Apt. 1, East Hampton was charged with second-degree failure to appear in court.
- Robert W. Sorvillo, 49, of 27 Main St., East Hampton was issued a summons for failure to obey a control signal, and operating an unregistered and uninsured motor vehicle.
- Shawn R. Aldrich, 28, of 16 Hayes Road, East Hampton, was issued a summons for traveling unreasonably fast, misuse of plates and operating an unregistered and uninsured motor vehicle.
- Roger Rinaldi, Jr., 30, of 294 Chestnut Hill Road, Colchester, was charged with driving under the influence, making an illegal left turn and failure to wear a seatbelt.
- Mitchell David Anderson, 22, of 24 South Main St., East Hampton, was charged with first-degree failure to appear in court.