- Francis Bussolini, 22, 4B Bellvue St., East Hampton was issued a summons for misuse of plates and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
- Melissa Scarfo, 48, pf 2 Quiet Woods Road, East Hampton was issued a written warning for failing to renew registration.
- Justin M. Clark, 22, of 5 Chapman Road, East Hampton was issued a written warning for traveling unreasonably fast.
- Brennan Mathew Gibbons, 20, of Saybrook Road, Middletown was arrested for larceny in the 6th degree.
- Michael Morin, 21, of 73 Great Hill Road, Portland was issued a summons for failure to drive right and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Michael Dubois, 22, of 49 Old Marlborough Road, East Hampton and James Gannuscio, 48, of 12 Senator Drive, Cromwell, were involved in a two-car accident on Route 66 just west of Childs Road. Dubois was issued a ticket for traveling too fast for conditions.
- Laurie Ann Joslin, 51, of 28 Geer Road, Lebanon was charged with drinking while driving, possession of less than a half ounce of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of narcotics, illegal storage of narcotics, restricted use of left-hand lane on divided limited access highway, traveling unreasonably fast and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- David G. Powley, 51, of 46 Mott Hill Road, East Hampton, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and failure to drive right.