Editor's Note: The Nov. 2 charge against Stephen Christopher Edwards was changed in this posting from sixth-degree criminal mischief to first-degree criminal mischief based on a corrected press release issued by the East Hampton Police Department on Nov. 14.
- Kimberly A. Belanger, 38, of 166 Divinity St., Bristol was charged with fifth-degree larceny.
- Michelle Daigle, 23, of 83 Prospect St., East Hartford and Pamela Weir, 51, of 4 Timber Trail, East Hampton, were involved in a two-car accident at the intersection of Barton Hill Road and Route 66. Daigle was issued a written warning for following too close.
- John Joseph Berouty, Jr., 46, of Pawtucket, R.I., was charged with stealing a firearm, criminal possession of a weapon, third-degree burglary, fourth-degree larceny and third-degree criminal mischief.
- Stephen Christopher Edwards, 45, of 116 Dickenson Road, Marlborough, was charged with first-degree criminal mischief.
- Jessica L. Bertelsen, 25, of 11 Brookside Court, East Hampton, was involved in a one- accident on Route 16 near Tartia Road. Bertelsen was issued a ticket for failure to drive right.
- Dennis B. Colburn, 57, of 5 Browning Drive, East Hampton was issued a written warning for traveling unreasonably fast.
- Christopher Laurito, Jr., 22, of 85 North Main St., East Hampton was charged with failure to drive right, traveling too fast for conditions and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Nathan Richard Hall, 18, of 22 North Main St., East Hampton was charged with disorderly conduct and violating a protective order.
- Krystal A. Roy, 26, of 28 Midwood Farm Road, was ticketed with failure to obey a traffic signal.