- Michelle Debrito, 42, of 11 Sherry Dr., East Hampton and Alfred Royce, Jr., 75, of 10 Harlan Place, East Hampton were involved in a two vehicle accident at the Route 66, (East High St.), and Main Street intersection. Debrito was issued a written warning for failure to grant the right of way.
- Nikolas Piasecki, 19, of 70 Lake Road., Portland was issued a written warning for disobeying a traffic signal.
- Nicholas Couture, 34, of 64 Baldwin Ave., Meriden was issued a ticket for creating a public disturbance.
- Linda M. Smith, 48, of 25 Loomis Road, Colchester was charged with driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Sherri Taylor, 43, of 24 Hilltop Road, East Hampton was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct.
- William J. Gahan, 46, of 8 Edward St., Portland was issued a written warning for failure to obey a stop sign.
- Igor Garrylchuck, 41, of 12 Mathieu Lane, East Hampton was issued a written warning for failure to obey a stop sign.
- Genessa Zickefoose, 35, of 35 High St., East Hampton and Alyssa Sorvillo, 20, of 12 Browning Drive, East Hampton were involved in a two car accident in the parking lot of Stop & Shop on East High Sreet. Zickefoose was issued a written warning for unsafe backing.