- Eric D. Cook, 27, of 7 Old Coach Road, East Hampton, and Greg Sklodosky, 39, of 7 Edgerton St., East Hampton, were involved in a two-car accident at the intersection of Main and Edgerton streets, police said. Cook was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol and or drugs, possession of narcotics and failure to carry insurance.
- Adam M. Lay, 35, of 2 So. Main St., East Hampton was involved in a one-car accident in the area of 81 Colchester Avenue, (Rte. 16). Lay was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence, failure to drive right and failure to carry insurance.
- Ryan T. Kirkland, 25, of 51a Grove St., Portland, was issued a summons for failure to obey a control signal, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended/revoked license and driving without insurance.
- Meaghan Marie Soboleski, 28, of 85 No. Main St., 13B, East Hampton was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Siobhan E. Tietjen, 29, of 3 Magro Ln., Clinton was involved in a one-car accident on Route 16 near Flatbrook Road. Tietjen was issued a ticket for traveling too fast for conditions.
- Arthur J. Maitland, 23, of 103 Sunset Road, East Hampton and Mitchell D. Anderson, 23, of 24 South Main St., East Hampton, were both charged with third-degree assault and breach of peace stemming from the same incident.
- John M. Foran, 38, of 24A Walnut St., East Hampton was charged with violation of probation.